• We always need volunteers. These are people who can give a couple of hours a week to provide help in caring for orphan children in hospitals. Also we need those who wish to participate in conducting the activities “A Gift for an orphan”, which takes place, as a general rule, on Christmas, Easter and the Day for the Protection of Children.
• If there is a desire to help large families, families in crisis, and temporary orphanages, you can give used clothes (absolutely must be cleaned, washed and ironed). Toys and things that cannot be washed (soft toys, sewed and leather things), unfortunately cannot be received.
• We desperately need children’s chairs, walkers et cetera.
• Also you can provide aid in the form of charity offerings for the development of further activities by our organization, since – as any organization – we need finances and cannot function without your support.
• We are seeking help in the preparation and making of booklets, flyers, stands, and containers in order to conduct our special activity “A Gift for an Orphan”.
If you want to help, please write or call us:
Or you can write us here: